Wouldn’t it be great if you get over 1GBps network speed and unlimited bandwidth for your website to open at a lightning-fast speed! Think of endless possibilities that having unmetered bandwidth could unlock for your website or online storefront.
The concept of “Unlimited traffic” is exhilarating! It means you can transfer any amount of data you want at a specific time, your web pages load at an ultra-fast speed regardless of high website traffic.
When it comes to VPS hosting, DreamHost is one of the best choices for you. With every VPS hosting plan, you get dedicated resources that only your site can use. This ensures low latency, high speed and superior performance. And as your business scales and your website gets more traffic, you can seamlessly upgrade storage and RAM in less than 10 seconds!
- No limit to the amount of traffic your site can send or receive
- They provide a 100% uptime guarantee and in reality, you can experience excellent server uptime with DreamHost VPS
- Host unlimited number of websites and domains
- Customer support from USA (in-house support)
- Free domain (1st year) & SSL certificate
- Automated backups
- 1 Gbit port not available
- No free site migration
- Unlimited SSD storage not provided
- Long waiting time with the customer support via live chat, and only available during working hours (7 days a week)
Here are the key features of DreamHost unmetered bandwidth VPS hosting:
- Powered by Ubuntu OS using Linux-VServer to virtualize.
- The basic plan offers 1GB RAM and 30GB SSD storage, all expandable based on your growing needs.
- Simple and intuitive control panel and easy setup.
- They guarantee 100% uptime. They promise to compensate you for little downtime as well.
- 20x faster and high-performance Solid-State Drives (SSDs), ranging from 30GB to 240GB.
- Fully managed VPS service with automated OS updates, security patches and more
- Customer support is reachable via live chat and email, but they do not provide support through the phone.
Powerful uptime, high-performance SSDs, and fully managed VPS service.
DreamHost VPS Basic plan, or the entry-level plan, starts at $10.00/month for a 36-month plan. Find the pricing plans below:
Another leading name in the field of VPS hosting is Mochahost with 19 years in the business. They have a whole lot of VPS server plans to choose from and they also provide managed vps services. Unmetered bandwidth servers and enterprise-level SSD storage ensure your website runs superbly fast and uninterrupted regardless of the amount of traffic it gets.
- 99% uptime guarantee, ensuring your website is running smoothly with less downtime
- Supports unmetered monthly traffic
- SSL supported with NEVER Reboot Protection
- SpamExperts feature available with all plans to ensure improved security
- Automatic backups are not available with the basic plan
- A wide choice of Mochahost VPS web hosting plans with too many features can be confusing for beginners
- The basic plans support only light traffic. When your website starts getting higher traffic, it might not provide the same speed or performance. Scaling to a costlier plan is required
- Starting prices are low, but you need to pay for add-ons, which cause the overall cost to rise
- The “Server Response time (SRT)” can be slow compared to its competitors which can affect the “Time to First Byte (ttfb)”
Key features of Mochahost VPS hosting are:
- Guaranteed server memory RAM from 0.5 GB to 8 GB.
- Supports burstable RAM starting from 1 GB and up to 16 GB. This means you have additional server memory in case the guaranteed memory allotted is running low. The memory can only be used during spike loads and peak hours.
- The basic plan features 1 CPU Core and can support up to 4 CPU Core for premium plans.
- Disk space 40 GB to 300 GB SSD for premium Linux hosting plans.
- SSL supported but you will get unlimited free SSL for a lifetime when you sign up for costlier plans.
- Let’s Encrypt Support, VPN Support and Free CDN.
- Lightning-Fast Guarantee and Super Memory Cache available with premium plans.
These are some features and benefits that make Mochahost one of the best unlimited bandwidth VPS hosting providers today. An unmetered traffic server with high uptime is a good choice for beginners and high-traffic websites.
The basic plan starts from $7.98/month but when you sign up for a 3-year term, you need to pay only $11.17/month. The premium plan, with a host of features, will cost $69.97/month for a 36-month term. Below is an overview of their VPS pricing plans:
3. Hostinger Cloud Hosting
Hostinger offers VPS hosting powered by the cloud platform. This means that you get the cloud computing capacity for your VPS web hosting. You can experience up to 4x faster website loading speed as they have a dedicated customer support team working in the backend. The unlimited VPS hosting plans offered by Hostinger provide sufficient room for growth for any business with its features and hosting configurations.
- Unlimited bandwidth, databases and hosting resources
- Free domain name
- Free migration and managed WordPress
- Multiple data center locations to choose from
- Up to 200 GB SSD storage
- 24/7 VPS support by experts
- A powerful control panel to manage your hosting
- No daily backup feature is provided
- Slow customer support
- Pricing is not as cheap as it looks
- Ensure perfect website loading time through 100 Mb/s network.
- Full root access to get complete control of your server.
- VPS hosting comprises of dedicated IPv6 internet protocol. With the use of a dedicated IP, your work becomes faster.
- 30-day money back guarantee is offered.
- Simplistic web script and OS installer offered with every VPS.
- Unlimited sub-domains and email accounts are offered.
The Cloud Startup VPS plan is priced at $9.99/Month. You can opt for the Cloud Professional plan – $18.99/Month or the Cloud Global plan – $56.99/Month depending on the hosting resources you need. Below is an overview of the pricing plans.
UltaHost is another good unlimited bandwidth VPS hosting provider, with 4 datacenters. They offer managed VPS services with good performance, and loading time. Most importantly, all their VPS plans come with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited websites on all plans
- Fast and efficient NVMe SSD storage
- Free SSL Certificate(s)
- Free Dedicated IP available with all plans
- Simple and hassle-free VPS hosting account setup
- Fully-managed hosting that takes care of OS updates, security patches, maintenance and more
- Supports root level access
- 24/7 professional technical support
- They don’t have any datacenters in Asia (but you can use Cloudflare for that).
- Limited disk space.
- Automatic backup comes as a paid feature.
Discussed here are the important features that make Vultr one of the best VPS web hosting providers with unlimited traffic:
- 1 – 4 CPU cores, which power your website for superior performance and lightning-fast speed.
- High-performance memory starting from 1 GB RAM and up to 6 GB RAM for premium plans.
- Experience ultra-fast performance with enterprise-level NVMe SSD storage; the basic plan offers 30 GB of storage and can be upgraded to 100 GB with costlier plans.
- 99% uptime guarantee, ensuring your website applications and data are available always.
- Free Migration Services, you can rely on their team to transfer your site to their servers.
UltaHost basic plan is priced at $4.50/month. Below is an overview of their pricing plans:
BigRock is a premium VPS provider that offers standard VPS hosting packages. The hosting resources offered by BigRock are ideal for small, medium, and large websites. One of the best things about BigRock is that it offers unlimited VPS hosting powered by a cloud platform at affordable prices that offers maximum operating efficiency. BigRock makes use of a caching technology known as ‘Varnish’ for giving a speed boost to the websites so with BigRock you can experience fast website speed during peak traffic times as well.
- Unmetered disk space offered with higher plans
- Instant scaling, no need to move your hosting as traffic grows
- 1 click application installer
- 24/7 customer support available through calls, chat and email
- Multiple payment methods accepted
- Limited number of features provided as per the pricing
- No free automated backups
- No flexibility offered to change the name servers
- Globally distributed CDN and Varnish caching system that ensures that your website loads faster always.
- Automatic failover detection where in case of a server failure, your website is automatically moved to another server.
- Intuitive dashboard to help you manage your hosting resources efficiently.
- BigRock offers ceph storage that ensures a top level of redundancy and minimizes the data administration time.
- Capacity to add up to 8 GB RAM and 8 Cores CPU.
The pricing of the basic plan starts from $5.69/Month and the other two plans are priced at Advanced SSD – $7.89/Month and Business SSD – $9.49/Month. Although BigRock does not offer very competitive pricing, you can opt for the right plan according to your hosting requirements.
VPS providers with High bandwidth
To offer you an even wider variety of hosting choices, we thought mentioning VPS hosts who have a high bandwidth limit will be a great addition, as some of them come with some really cheap prices. That way, you’ll know all your options.
Time4VPS is an Unmanaged VPS hosting where you can run multiple applications such as Drupal, Laravel, Joomla, or Custom PHP.
Their servers are fully supported with VPN & Gaming servers.
- You can quickly setup the VPS under 5 minutes
- Thanks to KVM-virtualization, your server resources are not shared
- Perfect for European users
- Their support is super-friendly and willing to give you a hand to manage your server at the beginning
- All plans come with a Free trial and a 30-days money-back guarantee
- No datacenters outside of Europe
- No phone call support
So, let’s discover some of their coolest features:
- Powered by Xeon 14 cores CPUs for fast loading speed and improved website performance overall.
- 2 GB – 64 GB RAM; enough memory to run big sites. This makes the sites run faster.
- Supports storage from 20 GB to 640 GB.
- Uses KVM-technology with all their plans.
- The lowest bandwidth plan starts from 4TB, but if you run out of bandwidth, all they will do is reduce your port speed 10 times until the end of the month, with no extra fees.
The starting price of Time4VPS VPS unmanaged hosting is 1.99/euro per month.
Hostens has been providing high-quality hosting products with features that are easy to use. Hostens offers impressive VPS server options where they are quick to setup your server according to your preferences.
- Extremely cheap prices
- Both Managed and Unmanaged VPS hosting are available
- Their servers are KVM-based, so you can expect to get the full server resources for yourself
- You can upgrade your plan with no downtime, so at the beginning pay only for what you need
- Transparent pricing with no increase in renewal rates.
- Data centers are only in Lithuania. Customers hosting from other parts of the world might experience slow website speed
- Backup feature is a paid addon
- Their starting bandwidth is at 4TB
- SSD-powered virtual private servers that are built for ultra-fast speed, faster write/read speeds and greater efficiency.
- Both Windows & Linux VPS are available.
- They use Xeon CPUs for all their plans.
- VPS servers utilize KVM for Windows, and Linux distributions.
The basic VPS hosting plan offered by Hostens is priced at $6.00/month. The price of the VPS hosting packages increases as you opt for more configurations. Below is an overview of the pricing plans.
#BONUS# – HostGator
Unmetered bandwidth with all plans, easy scaling, full root access and dedicated resources are some powerful features that make HostGator a good choice for unlimited bandwidth VPS hosting. Bandwidth and disk space are “unmetered”, which means you need not pay based on the bandwidth or amount of disk space you use.
- Unlimited bandwidth that ensures fast loading times and superior performance
- Network guarantee and money back guarantee provided
- Weekly off-site backup of your private server data
- Full root access enables you to choose your custom code and CMS for your VPS
- A host of value-added tools like script installer, site templates, site development tools, etc.
- Customer support response time is slower
- Backup restore may require additional fees
- Site performance and speed are not always consistent and reliable
- It is not the most economical VPS hosting plan that you can get
So, what are the features that put HostGator on the list of top VPS hosting? Check out here:
- Supports up to 4 cores vCPU for improved website performance and fast loading.
- 2 GB – 8 GB RAM; enough space to store small website data. This makes the site run faster.
- Supports storage from 120 GB to 240 GB.
- 2 Dedicated IPs available with all plans.
- Unmetered bandwidth, which means you will not be charged based on the amount of bandwidth or disk space you use. However, often their “unlimited” offering becomes unreliable.
- Centralized DDoS protection, weekly offsite backups, manual and scheduled backups available.
- Unlimited email accounts and free content transfers.
- CentOS 7 operating system that powers your website with high speed and low latency.
The starting price of HostGator VPS hosting is $19.95/month when you sign up for a 36-month term.
But is a cheap VPS with unlimited bandwidth a reality?
To be honest, there is no such concept as unlimited bandwidth. To this date, network servers or ethernet connections are not built to deliver unlimited data transfer and lightning-fast loading speed even in high traffic conditions. The speed at which data gets transferred to and from a server typically depends on the port size and network speed. This would vary from one web hosting provider to another.
So, if your website features high-quality content and experiences lots of limitation problems, a VPS hosting plan with unlimited bandwidth is the way to go. The fact is that you wouldn’t get unlimited resources even if you see them on your hosting plan. However, when you choose the top VPS web hosting, you will not have a restrictive bandwidth limit like other plans.
To ensure you have the best value and “near to unlimited” bandwidth, I have discussed here the 5 best & cheap unlimited bandwidth VPS service providers. Get a detailed comparison of the features, pros & cons, and pricing of the VPS hosting services. This will help you make a wise decision.
Depending on your website size and VPS hosting needs, your choice of cheap VPS with unlimited bandwidth hosting plans will vary. It is important that you understand the technical specifications, features, and pricing of different VPS plans discussed above to choose one that fits your unique needs. At the same time, OS support, virtualization type, and ease of use should also be taken into consideration.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest VPS?
DreamHost, Mochahost, and Hostinger are three VPS hosting providers that offer affordable plans, especially when you sign up for a 36-month period.
Are there any free VPS?
No. VPS hosting is a premium service and often comes with dedicated resources that only your website can use. Therefore, a completely free VPS is not provided by any of the hosting companies discussed above.
What is unmetered and unlimited bandwidth?
Unmetered bandwidth refers to the speed at which data is transferred. Here, the maximum server speed you get is limited, but the amount of data you can transfer is unlimited. On the other hand, unlimited bandwidth means you can upload and download as much amount of data as you want at any given time.
Hopefully, this review will help you choose the best VPS hosting for your website. If you have any suggestions or if you would like to add to the information given in this review article, you can leave your comments below.