If you are planning to go with WordPress hosting, you might want to consider free trial WordPress hosting. A short trial period will give you confirmation on whether the hosting is good enough for you or you should consider a different provider.
It’s always better to go with the trial rather than paying money upfront. Why directly go with other people’s opinions when you can try it yourself?
Given this, we have tested and gathered a complete list of the best WordPress hosting free trial you can go with. A few of them require a credit card only to check if you are not a spammer. Let’s get started!
7 Best WordPress Free Trial hosting with No Credit Card Required
In the following list, some companies offer “Managed WordPress hosting”, and others provide regular “shared hosting” services. While some of them don’t require a credit card, there are others who do ask for it without deducting, for the only purpose to verify the user is legitimate.
1. Nexcess (Manage WordPress)
Nexcess is another great web hosting service you can use to get a Free Trial of WordPress hosting. Here, the unique thing you will find is the packages. Most of the hosting providers have normal packages whereas here, you will find many unique packages. They have a plans optimized for WordPress. Other than this, there is Varnish caching & Elasticsearch that can help you to improve the performance of your website. Further, They have multiple data centers across 3 continents.
- No credit card is required.
- You will get 14 days of free hosting.
- Free SSL & Staging sites.
- Free Migration & Free Daily Backups.
- Nexcess CDN Included.
- You will get 24/7 support.
- They have easy to use control panel.
- The pricing and the resource limit will depend on the plan you choose.
- One yet another best thing about Nexcess is the price lock. In simpler words, when you sign up for a package, you will get the same rate as that particular package for a lifetime. No more worries about extra costs. No hidden fees.
Verdict: If you are worried about the hidden fees or the renewal costs, you can rest assured with Nexcess. Also, the people who are looking to try out customized packages can go with this hosting.
2. Cloudways (Managed WordPress Hosting)
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting company that offers powerful & attractive plans. If you are someone who wants better resources at an affordable cost, Cloudways is the web hosting you can go with. They have been in the industry since 2011 with over 120k active servers. As you might have guessed by the name, it is a cloud hosting provider that offers managed services. You can choose from multiple cloud partners. They have got Digital Ocean, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- The trial period is very low as you are only getting 3 days as a free trial.
- The pricing is pretty affordable when you renew it. In the trial period, you will get Digital Ocean’s server.
- Free WordPress Migration to Managed hosting if you want to go with Cloudways.
- There are multiple cloud providers to choose from. You can go with Digital Ocean, Vultr, AWS, Google Cloud or you can go with Linode.
- Managed Security is another great thing offered by Cloudways.
- Free SSL powered by Let’s Encrypt.
- They have an auto-healing service that increases performance and minimizes the risk of a server crash.
- There have free automated hourly backups.
- You will get 1 GB RAM, 1 core processor, and 1 TB of bandwidth with the most affordable plan.
Verdict: The number of servers is a great thing here. If you are looking for advanced WordPress hosting, this is surely the best web hosting for you. It is a managed hosting. So, you can focus on your business while the company will handle things for you.
3. Namecheap (Best for Free WordPress Hosting Testing)
Namecheap is a unique managed WordPress hosting platform where you can get the WordPress hosting trial. If you are a designer or an agency, Namecheap is the best option you can go with. The features here will be very much helpful for such people. The good thing is they have a plan for different needs out there. If you are a small agency, they have plans that suit your requirements whereas if you are handling multiple sites with high traffic, they have got a hosting plan you can go with. Either way, it will surely fulfill your regiment and give you what you are looking for.
- You will get 30 days free trial.
- When you press the trial button, you’ll be taken to another page, once there press on the signup link on the bottom.
- To activate the trial, you’ll be required to link your CC, to bypass this, you have the option to select Paypal instead of credit-card.
- It has got all the WordPress features and servers are configured to run WordPress well.
- Technical support responds in less than 1 minute.
- It has Automatic-backup and restoration system.
- Plans hosted on Namecheap Cloud.
- You will also get the cache, Supersonic CDN powered by Namecheap, and you will get free SSL certificate.
- You can migrate the website for free.
- The good thing is that most of the features are available in the most basic plan too. The most affordable plan starts at $3.88. You can host one website with it and handle 50.000 monthly visits with 10 GB disk space and high bandwidth.
Verdict: Namecheap is the choice for startup agencies. If you are finding it hard to find a plan with multiple websites, Namecheap can solve your problem. Also, for StudioPress lovers, it’s a gem.
4. HostGator (Affordable Trial Hosting)
The first is HostGator. It’s a WordPress hosting company where you will get a free trial to test their service. HostGator has been in the industry for many years now. People trust HostGator and their service is affordable as well as fast. If you are looking for affordable hosting that you can rely on, HostGator is the best choice.
Their WordPress hosting packages are the perfect option if you are expecting more than 100k visits per month. You can also go with WordPress hosting if you don’t want to manage the technical things. In WordPress hosting, they will manage most of the things for you. For a penny, you can try out their shared hosting package which is best for the new website, or if you are just exploring HostGator.
Shared hosting is good for small websites with around 7-8k traffic per month. If you don’t want to go for the annual plan, you can always test WordPress hosting by going with the monthly plan instead.
- Unlike other companies, here you will have to pay $0.01 to benefit of the shared hosting. Don’t worry, they won’t charge extra money. A cent is only charged to prove that you are not a spammer.
- You will get 30 days free trial with all the features
- You can either cancel the hosting or you can upgrade your web hosting if you like the speed and the server.
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Unlimited Storage on shared hosting plans
- Free Domain name
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free WordPress Site Migration
- 99% uptime guarantee
Verdict: HostGator is the best choice you can go with if you want the best hosting with affordable pricing. For beginners and intermediate level, HostGator will be best for WordPress. We highly recommend you to go with HostGator in this case.
5. Hostinger (Beginner Friendly)
Hostinger is good for multiple different reasons. If you are looking for a trial, there is no exact trial here but you can still test it out. they believe in “Almost” free trial hosting. We will see more about it later on. Right now, let’s have a word about Hostinger next. Hostinger is one of the most affordable hosting services made for beginners. If you are facing it difficult to manage the control panel, you will find it easier here. They have a custom panel instead of cPanel.
- You won’t get free hosting but you will surely get free access to their hpanel. You can access their panel using this link. You can try it out and see if it fits your requirements. We can surely consider it as a trial.
- Don’t consider it as a trial? Here is another one. They have almost free web hosting. The charges are as low as $2 a month. You can surely take it for a month and try things out.
- If you ever decide to sign up for the annual plan, you should know that you will be covered by a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It comes with LiteSpeed Cache for a WordPress website that acts as a WordPress accelerator.
- Easy to use panel and suited for beginners.
- They have got plans for every need. As it is beginner-focused, you will find an affordable plan with fewer resources. It will be easier to try things here.
- Automated daily backups are a great way to ensure your website is safe.
- Powerful performance and resource allocation.
- You will also get free SSL with Wp-CLI access.
- It’s easy to scale up here.
- 7 different data center locations.
- You will get Git access, Ads credits, etc if you go with a bit higher plan.
Verdict: As we mentioned, it’s mostly recommended for beginners. If you fall in that category, you can surely give it a try. Also, the plans are the most affordable among all the hosting providers we saw so far.
6. Kinsta (Powerful Managed WordPress Hosting)
Kinsta is a managed hosting company especially for businesses with decent revenue. They provide a premium level of service with amazing performance and value. As it’s a managed service, they will manage all the things for you leaving no room for you to handle the technical side. That’s a huge advantage here. However, due to the high price, not everyone can afford the hosting.
- They don’t provide a WordPress trial but they have got a free demo account. You can surely try out the demo account and see if it fits your requirements or not. In most cases, you will get a proper idea about the company and whether the company is made for you or not.
- Next-gen infrastructure powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- You will get peace of mind as the things are managed by them.
- Thousands of 5 stars reviews are another reason to go with Kinsta.
- They have got speed obsessive architecture with the high-security network.
- The support is awesome and their panel is also easy to use.
Verdict: Kinsta is for the people whose business is doing well and doesn’t want to stress about managing the technical side of the hosting. As it’s a managed hosting service, they will handle most of the things for you.
7. Dreamhost (Honorable Mention)
Here comes one of the best WordPress hosting companies out there which is officially recommended by WordPress. They have got plenty of reasons to use their service. Dreamhost makes things extremely easier for people using WordPress. You will get pre-installed WordPress and they also have a WP setup wizard that can help you create your website in just a couple of minutes.
They don’t provide a WordPress free trial, but they have got one unique thing that is equal to getting a free trial. You can also go with the monthly plan if you don’t want to pay money upfront. However, we would recommend you to go with the annual plan as there are more benefits to the yearly plan. A monthly plan will cost you more.
- As we mentioned, there is no free trial for WordPress hosting here.
- However, you will get a 97-day money-back guarantee. This is far more than getting 30 days free trial. You can ask for a refund anything within 97 days. In most cases, you will like the service but if you don’t, you can ask for a refund.
- WordPress is pre-installed in all the packages.
- They have transparent pricing. In simpler words, all the charges are directly stated in the pricing table itself. There are no increased renewal rates. Prices remain the same for life.
- They have truly unlimited bandwidth in WordPress hosting. So, you can have an unlimited amount of visitors.
- Free SSL and Domain name are two other reasons to use Dreamhost.
- They generally charge extra for the migration. However, in the case of WordPress, they have a free automated migration feature available. You can install the plugin on your WordPress website and it will automatically import the WordPress installation.
- Speed and 100% uptime guarantee are other reasons to go with this hosting.
- They are the only hosting company that has no inodes limitation on their shared hosting plans.
Verdict: If you are someone who loves transparency, this is the choice for you. It makes things extremely easier and faster. Suited for beginners and small businesses.
To conclude, these are some of the best free trial WordPress hosting providers you can go with. All of them are different in their place. We already saw a small verdict about all the hosting providers. You can directly follow it and choose the hosting accordingly.
To summarize the verdict, you can go with Hostinger if you are a beginner and looking for low-budget WordPress hosting.
On the other hand, Cloudways is best if you are looking for Managed WordPress hosting. The rest of the hosting providers have unique features as we mentioned in the verdict. If that suits your requirements, you can surely go with it.
Don’t forget to tell us in the comment section about which hosting you are going with. We as well as other readers would be happy to know about it.