If you are planning to go with WordPress hosting, you might want to consider a free trial WordPress hosting. A short trial period will give you confirmation on whether the hosting is good enough for you or if you should consider a different provider.
It’s always better to go with the trial rather than paying money upfront. Why directly go with other people’s opinions when you can try it yourself?
Given this, we have tested and gathered a complete list of the best WordPress hosting free trial you can go with. A few of them require a credit card only to check if you are not a spammer. Let’s get started!
7 Best WordPress Free Trial hosting with No Credit Card Required
In the following list, some companies offer “Managed WordPress hosting”, and others provide regular “shared hosting” services.
While some of them don’t require a credit card, there are others who do ask for it without deducting, for the only purpose to verify the user is legitimate.
1. Cloudways (Managed WordPress Hosting)
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting company that offers powerful & attractive plans.
If you are someone who wants better resources at an affordable cost, Cloudways is the web hosting you can go with. They have been in the industry since 2011 with over 120k active servers.
As you might have guessed by the name, it is a cloud hosting provider that offers managed services. You can choose from multiple cloud partners. They got Digital Ocean, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- The trial period is very low as you are only getting 3 days as a free trial.
- You can use the “promo code” WHA25 to get a “25% Discount” on your first 2 months after the trial.
Features of Cloudways
- Free WordPress Migration to Managed hosting if you want to go with Cloudways.
- There are multiple cloud providers to choose from. You can go with Digital Ocean, Vultr, AWS, Google Cloud or you can go with Linode.
- Managed Security is another great thing offered by Cloudways.
- Free SSL powered by Let’s Encrypt.
- They have an auto-healing service that increases performance and minimizes the risk of a server crash.
- There have free automated hourly backups.
- You will get 1 GB RAM, 1 core processor, and 1 TB of bandwidth with the most affordable plan.
2. Namecheap (Best for Free WordPress Hosting Testing)
Namecheap is a unique managed WordPress hosting platform where you can get the WordPress hosting trial. If you are a designer or an agency, Namecheap is the best option you can go with. The features here will be very much helpful for such people.
The good thing is they have a plan for different needs out there. If you are a small agency, they have plans that suit your requirements whereas if you are handling multiple sites with high traffic, they have a hosting plan you can go with.
Either way, it will surely fulfill your regiment and give you what you are looking for.
- You will get 30 days free trial.
- When you press the trial button, you’ll be taken to another page, once there press the signup link at the bottom.
- To activate the trial, you’ll be required to link your CC, to bypass this, you have the option to select Paypal instead of credit-card.
Features of NameCheap
- They got all the WordPress features and the servers are configured to run WordPress well.
- Technical support responds in less than 1 minute.
- It has Automatic-backup and restoration system.
- Plans hosted on Namecheap Cloud.
- You will also get the cache, Supersonic CDN powered by Namecheap, and you will get free SSL certificate.
- You can migrate the website for free.
- The good thing is that most of the features are available in the most basic plan too. The most affordable plan starts at $3.88. You can host one website with it and handle 50.000 monthly visits with 10 GB of disk space and high bandwidth.
3. Hostinger (Beginner Friendly)
Hostinger is good for multiple different reasons. If you are looking for a trial, there is no exact trial here but you can still test it out.
They believe in “Almost” free trial hosting. We will see more about it later on. Right now, let’s have a word about Hostinger next. Hostinger is one of the most affordable hosting services made for beginners.
If you are finding it difficult to manage the control panel, you will find it easier here. They have a custom panel instead of cPanel.
- You won’t get free hosting but you will surely get free access to their hpanel. You can access their panel using this link. You can try it out and see if it fits your requirements. We can surely consider it as a trial.
- Don’t consider it as a trial? Here is another one. They have almost free web hosting. The charges are as low as $2 a month. You can surely take it for a month and try things out.
- If you ever decide to sign up for the annual plan, you should know that you will be covered by a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Features of Hostinger
- It comes with LiteSpeed Cache for a WordPress website that acts as a WordPress accelerator.
- Easy to use panel and suited for beginners.
- They have plans for every need. As it is beginner-focused, you will find an affordable plan with fewer resources. It will be easier to try things here.
- Automated daily backups are a great way to ensure your website is safe.
- Powerful performance and resource allocation.
- You will also get free SSL with Wp-CLI access.
- It’s easy to scale up here.
- 7 different data center locations.
- You will get Git access, Ads credits, etc if you go with a bit higher plan.
4. Kinsta (Powerful Managed WordPress Hosting)
Kinsta is a managed hosting company especially for businesses with decent revenue.
They provide a premium level of service with amazing performance and value. As it’s a managed service, they will manage all the things for you leaving no room for you to handle the technical side. That’s a huge advantage here. However, due to the high price, not everyone can afford the hosting.
- They don’t provide a WordPress trial but they have a free demo account. You can surely try out the demo account and see if it fits your requirements or not. In most cases, you will get a proper idea about the company and whether the company is made for you or not.
Features of Kinsta
- Next-gen infrastructure powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- You will get peace of mind as the things are managed by them.
- Thousands of 5 stars reviews are another reason to go with Kinsta.
- They have speed obsessive architecture with the high-security network.
- The support is awesome and their panel is also easy to use.
5. HostGator (Affordable Trial Hosting)
The first is HostGator. It’s a WordPress hosting company where you will get a free trial to test their service. HostGator has been in the industry for many years now. People trust HostGator and their service is affordable as well as fast. If you are looking for affordable hosting that you can rely on, HostGator is the best choice.
Their WordPress hosting packages are the perfect option if you are expecting more than 100k visits per month. You can also go with WordPress hosting if you don’t want to manage the technical things. In WordPress hosting, they will manage most of the things for you. For a penny, you can try out their shared hosting package which is best for the new website, or if you are just exploring HostGator.
Shared hosting is good for small websites with around 7-8k traffic per month. If you don’t want to go for the annual plan, you can always test WordPress hosting by going with the monthly plan instead.
- Unlike other companies, here you will have to pay $0.01 to benefit from the shared hosting. Don’t worry, they won’t charge extra money. A cent is only charged to prove that you are not a spammer.
- You will get 30 days free trial with all the features
- You can either cancel the hosting or you can upgrade your web hosting if you like the speed and the server.
Features of HostGator
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Unlimited Storage on shared hosting plans
- Free Domain name
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free WordPress Site Migration
- 99% uptime guarantee
6. Nexcess (Managed WordPress)
Nexcess is another great web hosting service you can use to get a Free Trial of WordPress hosting.
Here, the unique thing you will find is the packages. Most of the hosting providers have normal packages whereas here, you will find many unique packages.
They have a plans optimized for WordPress. Other than this, there is Varnish caching & Elasticsearch that can help you to improve the performance of your website. Further, They have multiple data centers across 3 continents.
- No credit card is required.
- You will get 14 days of free hosting.
Features of Nexcess
- Free SSL & Staging sites.
- Free Migration & Free Daily Backups.
- Nexcess CDN Included.
- You will get 24/7 support.
- They have easy to use control panel.
- The pricing and the resource limit will depend on the plan you choose.
- One yet another best thing about Nexcess is the price lock. In simpler words, when you sign up for a package, you will get the same rate as that particular package for a lifetime. No more worries about extra costs. No hidden fees.
Nestify is another managed wordpress hosting worth mentioning. There are plenty of reasons to use their service. Nestify makes things extremely easier for people using WordPress. You will get pre-installed WordPress and they also have a WP setup wizard that can help you create your website in just a couple of minutes.
They provide a trial period of 7 Days. If you wish to test their hosting services for a little bit longer, you can do so by paying upfront, and if you are not satisfied you can always ask for a full refund within the 60-day money-back guarantee period.
- They offer a 7-Day trial period for their WordPress hosting plans.
- However, you will get a 60-day money-back guarantee. This is far more than getting 30 day free trial. You can ask for a refund within 2-months.
Features of Nestify
- WordPress is pre-installed in all the packages.
- They have transparent pricing. In simpler words, all the charges are directly stated in the pricing table itself. There are no increased renewal rates. Prices remain the same for life.
- They have truly unlimited bandwidth in WordPress hosting. So, you can have an unlimited amount of visitors.
- Free SSL and Daily automatic backups are two other reasons to use Nestify.
- They offer free migrations. Their support will take care of the migration process for you.
- Staging environment to develop your WordPress apps separately.
To conclude, these are some of the best free trial WordPress hosting providers you can go with. All of them are different in their place. We already saw a small verdict about all the hosting providers. You can directly follow it and choose the hosting accordingly.
To summarize the verdict, you can go with NameCheap if you are a beginner and looking for low-budget WordPress hosting.
On the other hand, Cloudways is best if you are looking for Managed WordPress hosting. The rest of the hosting providers have unique features as we mentioned in the verdict. If that suits your requirements, you can surely go with it.
Don’t forget to tell us in the comment section about which hosting you are going with. We as well as other readers would be happy to know about it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
3 thoughts on “WordPress Hosting Free Trial (No Credit Card)”
I am using wordpress on my computer via xampp and I uploaded a site on my local computer to wordpress via xampp . I then proceed to add the all in one migration plugin and the website will not export. I followed your first option to delete and upload an older version of all in one migration and again it did not work it just stays at 0%. Then I followed the next option where you state to change the code at constant php, once I got there there was no option for max_file_size so I could not change it. I am really desperate why wont it download on to my computer from wordpress. I have also tried to backup using all in one migration and nothing. I have used duplicator and it state the size of the file is too and too scared to start deleting items. Please do have a suggestion on how to get the website of wordpress on to my computer. Thanks in advance.
Since you are using xampp on your local PC, you should then copy-paste your .wpress file directly into your ai1wm-backups inside the plugin’s folder, and then try to restore this backup file from your WordPress settings.
On the other hand, regarding the max_file_size you can change that from the php.ini file. This is how you can get it done:
Hope this helps.
Nexcess is a great web hosting service