Did you know that Google uses over 200 ranking factors to determine where your website’s posts rank for specific keywords? If you want to ensure that your blog or business performs well in search engines, then making search engine optimizations is crucial.
But who has time to track and maintain over 200 ranking factors and manually? It is time-consuming and requires a lot of guesswork.
That’s where SEO tools come into play; many SEO tools have been developed over the years for different platforms to help simplify search engine optimizations and tracking a website’s progress on major search engines like Google and Bing.
This article will focus on DreamHost’s in-house “SEO ToolKit Addon,” which can be included in any of their plans to improve search engine visibility for their customer websites.
We’ll go over precisely what is included in the toolkit, how it works, its cost, and a brief tutorial on having the addon in any DreamHost hosting plan.
But before all that;
What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of maximizing your website’s potential to get a high ranking in search engines based on relevant keywords.
SEO uses different techniques, such as search engine-friendly content development, meta tags organization, link building, and many more to improve search listings.
SEO is an ongoing process, but several SEO tools out there can help you perform SEO tasks faster and more efficiently.
What Is DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon?
This SEO Toolkit for DreamHost is a collection of Do-it-yourself SEO tools for optimizing WordPress & Non-WordPress websites on the DreamHost web hosting platform.
The SEO Toolkit is designed for novices and experts alike.
It’s not necessary to be an SEO expert or have a lot of technical expertise to profit from the SEO Toolkit.
The SEO Toolkit scans your website, gives it a starting SEO score, and then offers simple recommendations to enhance it.
It ultimately simplifies Search Engine Optimization and breaks it down into simple SEO tasks you can do yourself.
SEO categories conveniently organize SEO Tasks, and it comes with SEO reports that keep track of your SEO efforts over time.
The DreamHost SEO Toolkit also keeps a close eye on your site and provides a clear, simple monthly report. When your website is updated or expanded over time, it recommends tasks to make further improvements to ensure your site remains SEO-friendly.
It has a dedicated WordPress plugin that provides stats right from your administrator dashboard and works with non-WordPress websites by generating SEO reports right in DreamHost’s hosting dashboard.
What Are The Benefits Of Using DreamHost SEO Tool Addon?
The DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon has several benefits that include:
- Comprehensive Website Audit – The DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon helps you discover SEO issues with your website by performing an in-depth SEO audit.
- Personalized SEO Plan with Tasks – SEO tasks are broken down into simple categories that guide you step by step through what needs to be done (e.g., “Add more unique content” or “Create links from other sites”). Each task lists relevant tools to help you quickly complete the job yourself without hiring an expert SEO consultant or agency.
- Weekly & Monthly Progress Reports – SEO reports helping you track the SEO health of your site over time so that you can make improvements and stay on track. Reports are generated by DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon automatically every week/month to keep things simple. There’s no need for monthly SEO reports from other SEO consultants or agencies.
- On-Page Optimization Tools – The DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon provide recommendations on how to optimize your web pages. It also helps ensure that your website has a correct SEO configuration and is optimized for search engine crawlers (e.g., robots, spiders).
- Track Up to 20 Keywords – SEO Toolkit for DreamHost comes with a built-in keyword tracking tool that lets you easily monitor up to 20 SEO keywords for your website. The SEO Toolkit tracks your SEO rankings on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing so you can always be up-to-date with the SEO performance of your site.
- Track Up to 4 Competitors – SEO Toolkit provides an SEO competitor analysis that lets you monitor your site’s SEO performance and compare it to up to 4 SEO competitors.
How much does DreamHost SEO Toolkit Add-on Cost?
The DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon costs an initial cost of $4.99 per site for the first 12 months.
After the first 12 months, each site included in this addon will cost a non-promotional price of $9.99 per month.
How To Buy the DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon
You can add the DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon during or after purchasing a DreamHost hosting plan.
Follow the steps listed below to add the DreamHost SEO Toolkit Addon to any DreamHost Hosting plan during purchase.
Step 1: Navigate to the DreamHost Hosting plan page and select a plan.
Step 2: Add a domain to the hosting plan (Free Domain included for the first year)
Step 3: Check the box at the DreamHost SEO Toolkit tab and select other Addons if needed.
Step 4: Once you include the Addon, select a payment method and checkout.
Once your order is confirmed by DreamHost support, you’ll be granted access to the DreamHost hosting dashboard and be able to access the DreamHost SEO ToolKit Addon via the Navigation menu.
Conclusion: DreamHost Toolkit review
The SEO Toolkit is a powerful SEO tool that gives you access to free SEO tools, SEO tutorials, and guides, as well as automated SEO reports.
This SEO addon for DreamHost gives you enough information to stay on top of your SEO game and get your website ranking where it should be in search engines.
For only $9.99/month (or $4.99 if you pay for 12 months in advance), the SEO Toolkit Add-on provides everything needed to begin getting into the world of SEO with ease!
We hope this article has been helpful to you; feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback about the Addon if you have personal experience using it.